Frequently Asked Questions

How do I start the process?
If you have used our services and feel as though your vehicle was not returned in the condition in which you turned the vehicle over, you can open a claim and immediately start the investigative process.

To open a claim, please thoroughly complete the claim form here: Open a Claim

 Last updated Mon, Dec 9 2013 11:00pm

Please Wait!

Please wait... it will take a second!